Choosing Tablets Under Rs.10,000
Are you thinking of owning a tablet and wondering whether it would burn a hole in your pocket? Your worries would have been justified in 2010-2011. This is no longer the case! Today you can buy a tablet online for under Rs.10,000. Yes, it could be as economical as getting a new smartphone, but with better features and a bigger screen. And if you choose a tablet with SIM card support, you actually do not need a smartphone at all. So, you end up saving a lot of money, while getting the latest in technology.
Portability and connectivity have made tablets, especially tabs with SIM, highly popular. There are several leading brands that offer tablets online. The really good news is that you do not need to opt for the best brands to be assured of good performance. This is because the performance of a tablet depends on the internal processor, the operating system and the internal storage capacity. So, as long as these basics are in place, you can rest assured that you are making a good investment in technology.
|Choosing Tablets Under Rs.10,000|
Brands that Offer Tablets Below Rs10,000
There are several brands that offer tablets online for below Rs. 10,000. Irrespective of the brand you choose, you need to check on a few things when you buy a tablet online. This would include:
- Screen size: Make sure to get at least a 7 inch screen.
- Processor: Check to see whether it is a Quad Core processor. This could be a 1 GHz (gigahertz) or a 1.2 GHz processor.
- Screen Resolution: Try choosing a tablet that has a resolution of 1280 X 800 pixels.
- Operating System: Android would be a good OS to have. This is especially the case because there are hundreds of thousands of apps available that are compatible with Android.
- Other features: Always choose a tablet with SIM. In fact, you may get tablets with dual SIM for less than Rs. 10,000.
|Many brands offer tablets under Rs. 10,000/-|
3G connectivity and can enjoy surfing the Internet or updating your status on Facebook even when on the go. Also, make sure you choose a tablet that has dual camera – a front and a back camera. Apart from selecting the brand and model, ensure that you buy the tablet online to get it delivered to your doorstep. Make the purchase from a reputed eCommerce platform. This will ensure that you get the most reasonable prices, prompt delivery and good customer support. Buy a tablet online and get ready to watch movies, play games, listen to music and stay in touch with people even when you are travelling. You can stay in touch with work, too!
Choosing Tablets Under Rs.10,000 Reviewed by Faheem Kalsekar on May 07, 2014 Rating: